Monday 11 October 2010

waldersea

I must apologise for the errors in the last update, as that was my first try at adding any thing to the blog but I shall get better as time goes on.


If any one as been down to waldersea you will have noticed that the council have put road marking down


Well now they have removed them as they have covered the road markings by retared the road again







The civil engineering Dept have been out again at waldersea making ready the ground for the 5th November bonfire night


Over the summer the civel engineering dept have replased the sign to waldersea.

If there is any members with any photos are any thing they wish to put on the blog please email me on raymond2010bramleyline@hotmail.co.uk and I will do my best to include it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment